Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wonderful Gift from Our Savior *Praise Him*!

Jesus *Praise Him* took me by the hand today and looked into my eyes.

"Mary Agnes," He *Praise Him* said, looking at me warmly with his eyes filled with the answers to all the world's mysteries.  "I *Praise Him* need to introduce you to a new friend, Grace."

And so Jesus *Praise Him* sat me at the computer and typed on the keys and I met my new great friend, a young girl named Grace.

Thank you Jesus! *Praise Him*  You *Praise Him* bring me so much joy!

I am still learning and loving on Grace, but God *Praise Him* told me that she was special.  She is the typical girl, disobeying her parents but trying to

WALK THE PATH OF THE CROSS...

And I must help her in her mission.

This is what the Lord *Praise Him* REVEALED TO ME.

Grace, I am praying for you, the rosary for nine glorious days.  My three oldest children and I will dirty our knees in the gunk of your sins and offer up praise and glory to the only one who matters, our Lord *Praise Him* and Savior *Praise Him* Jesus Christ! *Praise Him*

I love you, Grace!  I love you and your parents and Samuel and Saul and Ginger and Solomon and Gabrielle and Galya and Geena and Genesis and Gessica and our Sweet Sweet Sean.  I love you all.  I love you!

Your New True Friend in His Thorny Crown,
Mary Agnes

1 comment:

Always remember that Jesus *Praise Him* loves you!