Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Poem

I have a wonderful book of old religious poetry and I decided that on Sundays, I will share some of the poems with you!  I think these poems do a wonderful job of praising my best friend, our LORD JESUS CHRIST *Praise Him*!

"Hellfire" by James P. Martin

My sins on earth have hurt my God *Praise Him* (note: *Praise Him* added by me)
And now they do hurt me.
I sit inside a pit of fire
I run but cannot flee.

I burn in Hell for sins I did,
Which I did not repent
Because of this I am down here
To heaven I didn't assent.

And this fire it shall never end
My flesh will always burn
A second chance to please my Lord *Praise Him* (note: *Praise Him* added by me)
For this I'll always yearn.

God *Praise Him* bless you all in this wonderful season of Advent! 

Someday I'll See His *Praise Him* Face,
Mary Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always remember that Jesus *Praise Him* loves you!